STROBES is currently typically deployed as an on-premise web application. Production installations of STROBES use a PostGRESQL Server database for scalability – contact us for more information.
As a fully containerized platform, STROBES can be deployed in two ways, using Kubernetes and using Docker-compose.
1. STROBES is easy to deploy and orchestrate using Kubernetes. It has the following components:
- API Service - Python, Django
- ReactJS Front-end Service
- PostgreSQL Database
- NodeJS API Service
- Minio - File Storage and Handling
2. With Docker-Compose, STROBES can be deployed on a single server enabling one-click deployment.