Social Engineering Assessment
Social Engineering Assessment is an all-inclusive set of security tests, especially meant to examine the levels of security alertness within the enterprise. It sets out to uncover threats from human weaknesses rather than the vulnerabilities related to hardware, software or networks in the system.
It is one of the most used approaches at all possible levels to test illicit admission into a network because of human gullibility. It keeps a check on security consciousness amongst employees and provide an insight to Enterprises to devise guidelines for the workforce and to strengthen technical support to mitigate vulnerabilities posed thus.
Social Engineering Assessment aims at building a human perimeter defense for the resources and the system itself. It raises awareness amongst the employees on site and on field against frauds and manipulative activities leading to victimization. Following a few simple steps, it integrates a culture of caution into the Enterprise fiber.
Social Engineering sets out to
- Identify workforce naivety
- Educate the employees and increase awareness
- Reconfirm the improvements
Services for Social Engineering Assessment
- Research of open source intelligence of the Enterprise and its employees
- External Social Engineering Security Assessment Services
- E-Mail Phishing
- Targeting emails to persuade the victim to click on malicious site
- Persuading to share credentials
- Telephone impersonation
- Phone based social engineering to gather critical information
- Internal Social Engineering Security Assessment Services
- Conducting physical activities on premise
- Unauthorized access to sensitive locations or networks
- Device drops
- Tailgating and tracking user actions
- Dumpster diving & shred testing
- Report and Analysis with suggested Remedial